2 cups of flour
1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
1/4 cup of olive oil
3/4 cup warm water
Garlic (i use 2 cloves) Optional
Herbs (dry or fresh) Optional
Rock Salt, Optional
- Pre Heat Oven to 190 degres celsius. On bake
- Mix flour, baking powder, olive oil, warm water and optimal garlic (i dice 1 & 1/2 cloves) and herbs.
- On a clean dry surface sprinkle flour and need dough till a smooth consistency.
- Flatten Dough, place on a tray and rub over with olive oil, add sea salt, herbs and sliced garlic (1/2 a clove)
- Put in oven on low shelf, covered in foil. bake for 30 mins.
- Then change oven to grill move up to centre shelf remove foil and grill for another 10 mins.
Eat And Enjoy!
Love From Tess xo