Living in a city can be hard with kids. Here are my top 10 things to do with kids in auckland.
- Cornwall park, this park is full of goodies execpecially at this time of year with lambs and daffodils! the park is very cool with a push along train, giant flying fox and fun play structures, it caters for all ages!
- Fluffies, most if not all cafes have cheap or even free kids fluffies. enjoy a cup of coffee while the kids drink their fluffy, Open Table Ellerslie have free fluffies and toys.
- St Heliers, this beach is so beautiful looking over Rangitoto island, space for kids to run, age ranging playground and rock hoping areas.
- Bunnings play found, good for a rainy day! enjoy a coffee while the kids run around on the indoor locked up playground! bunnings also offers workshops and colouring papers.
- Toddle rock, this is a dance group held at c3 church in Ellerslie every tuesday morning paying $5 you get a coffee sweet treat and the kids get fruit, crackers and a biscuit.
- Mc Donalads Greenlane play ground. another great place in the rain since the play ground has had a great makeover! yet you must resist the food!
- Libraries, Auckland has so many great libraries and its great to take the kids to and read some books and see what events they have on!
- Museum. The Auckland museum is so fun a has so much going on! Not to mention free for Auckland residents!
- Panmure Basin has so many cool play grounds a good walk Pram capable.
- Jump is so good the kids love it! It’s a trampoline work how could you not love it! It’s on the pricier side but still worth it!
Love From Tess xo